What is self hypnosis?
Self hypnosis is a form of hypnosis which you can do it without a direct intervention of a hypnotherapist. The easiest way is to use a recorded hypnosis session (like MP3 of CD) by a professional hypnotherapist.
What does hypnosis feels like?
It is hard to say how it hypnosis feels like, because it feels different to different people, but in general during the session you experience a peaceful relaxation and you get in a state of increased suggestibility.
How to use hypnosis
- Make absolute sure that you’re not driving or operating machinery.
- Find a quiet place and make yourself comfortable on a chair or bed.
- Make sure you will not be disturb for at least one hour
- Start the recording hypnosis session (MP3) and do exactly what you will be asked to do, just relaxed and “let go”.
- It doesn’t matter if you fall asleep. Even in sleep your subconscious is awake and it is listening.
- After all suggestions have been incorporated into your subconscious, self hypnosis will be lifted.
Note: Because the required depth of trance cannot be verified, it is recommended to repeat the self-hypnosis session several times. The more you repeat the session, the better the final result!
Structure of self hypnosis
A simple structure of self hypnosis MP3 is like:
- Welkom message
- Induction (deep relaxation)
- Suggestion (depending to a subject)
- Waking up
Why (benefits) of self hypnosis
- A self-treatment requires almost no preparation
- A self-treatment takes just a few minutes
- You can hypnotize yourself as often as you like
- You can hypnotize yourself almost anywhere, as long as you’re not operating machinery
- Using a professional recorded self hypnosis session (MP3 or CD) is extremely cheap, fast en easy to achieve your goal