Meditation is very useful and easy to learn technique. Meditation has many advantages and you can meditate for free, anywhere and at any given moment.
When you are meditating you experience an increased awareness, focus and high concentration. When you are meditating your body and mind are relaxed and focused. Scientific studies shown that during the meditation the brain activity shifts to the left frontal cortex. Brain waves caused by stress, depression and anxiety are brain activity in the right frontal cortex and meditation helps a mental shift to the calmer area of your brain - the left frontal cortex.
The list of the benefits of meditation is very long, the following a short selection:
- Reduces stress
- Reduces depression
- Builds self-confidence>
- Increases creativities
- Helps stop bad habits and bad behaviours
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps positive thinking and future planning
- Resolves phobias and fears
- Improves focus, concentration and memories
- Helps control anger, self-esteem and emotional stability
- Increases productivity
- Increases will power and self-image to stop drug abuse
- Increases will power and self-image to quit smoking
- Increases will power and self-image to lose weight
- Helps easy sleeping
- Helps self healing
- Prevents and cures tension headache and migraines
Although there are many different approaches to meditation, the fundamental meditation principles remain the same. Meditation means the way by which you take control of your mind to stop your (negative or spam) thoughts from wandering. The basis of all methods of meditation is to concentrate the mind upon a single object or idea and it is the inherent qualities of this object or idea that will lead you to success in meditation.
Following a simple technique of meditation:
- Find a quite environment. It may be any place you feel comfortable in. The place must be quiet and make sure you will not disturb for a while.
- Sit relaxed and comfortable
- Close your eye
- Focus on your breath and breathe naturally. Do not attempt to control your breath but just beware of the sensation of your breath. As you turn your attention to your breath, your mind becomes clearer and more lucid.
- Relax every part of your body begin with relaxing of the muscles of your face, then your neck, shoulders, arms, tips of your fingers, abdomen, legs and tips of your toes.
- The more your mind calms down, the more you enjoy inner peace. Feel and enjoy your inner peace. Feel that the breath is filling your body with happiness and joy. As you breath-out, feel that the out-breath is carrying away all troubles, all worries, all thoughts.
- Relax your mind from every thought and continue to maintain this state for as long as you can.
- With your eyes closed, you will find that your mind travels from one idea to another. When a thought comes, acknowledge the thought and let it pass and go back to focusing on your breath.
- One other very easy approach is using self-hypnosis. It can be a recorded MP3 hypnosis. You just follow the instructions and within minutes you will be in a very deep relax state of mind. You can use this deep relax state to reprogram your subconscious mind to change any facet of your personality or habits. Hypnosis is extremely powerful technique to improve your capabilities and become a lot more successful and enjoying your life.
- The greatest benefit of hypnosis is that it does not involve drugs or any kinds of medications and surgery, many people believe that hypnosis is the safest treatment techniques for various problems, such as lose weight, stop smoking, reduce stress, alcohol abuse, drug addiction, anger management, stop bad habits, confidence, and much more.
- The options are almost unlimited. You can become the person you always want to be. The choice of success or failure lies in your own hands.
- If you do not have any hypnosis experience then experience the power of hypnosis here.