Hypnosis / NLP
Hypnosis and NLP have countless uses in psychotherapy, psychiatry, various medical specialties and personal coaching for enhancing, healing, and strengthening purposes. The use of hypnosis/NLP techniques by the helping professions has increased steadily in recent years, because hypnosis/NLP are gaining widespread acceptance as a safe, reliable, effective and comfortable alternative or adjunct to other, more traditional methods.
When you’ve had enough of your current behavior (bad habits, smoking, overeating, anger, bad temper, stress, and much more) and you make the decision to have a better behavior then hypnosis and NLP can help increase self-confidence, self-esteem, and feelings of mastery and control. Hypnosis and NLP are extremely effective in helping you to replace your less effective habits by a more effective and better one. You need only listen a few times to the hypnosis MP3.
Hypnosis is a natural state of deep concentration where suggestions are made to alter or change behaviors. A person is fully awake when hypnotized, but completely relaxed in a state where their subconscious is more susceptible to receive and embed suggestions in a heightened manner. We experience trance state many times on the day. The experience of Hypnosis is very similar to daydreaming in combination of a deep relation.
If you’re expecting black capes and fancy magician words that will make you do things against your will, you’ll be sadly disappointed. Hypnosis is a legitimate practice that is recognized by medical forums everywhere, and is a safe and healthy alternative treatment.
Hypnotherapy is a technique that uses the hypnotic state, which can be used as a means to alleviate pain, to assist in breaking bad habits such as smoking, over-eating, phobias, stress reduction, and even to stimulate rapports and relationships between people.
NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a method of influencing brain behaviour through the use of language and other types of communication to enable a person to “recode” the way the brain responds to stimuli and manifest new and better behaviours. NLP often incorporates hypnosis and self-hypnosis to help the change that is wanted.
What is self hypnosis?
Self hypnosis is a form of hypnosis which you can do it without a direct intervention of a hypnotherapist. The easiest way is to use a recorded hypnosis session (like MP3 of CD) by a professional hypnotherapist.
What does hypnosis feels like?
It is hard to say how it hypnosis feels like, because it feels different to different people, but in general during the session you experience a peaceful relaxation and you get in a state of increased suggestibility.
How to use hypnosis
- Make absolute sure that you’re not driving or operating machinery.
- Find a quiet place and make yourself comfortable on a chair or bed.
- Make sure you will not be disturb for at least one hour
- Start the recording hypnosis session (MP3) and do exactly what you will be asked to do, just relaxed and “let go”.
- It doesn’t matter if you fall asleep. Even in sleep your subconscious is awake and it is listening.
- After all suggestions have been incorporated into your subconscious, self hypnosis will be lifted.
Note: Because the required depth of trance cannot be verified, it is recommended to repeat the self-hypnosis session several times. The more you repeat the session, the better the final result!
Structure of self hypnosis
A simple structure of self hypnosis MP3 is like:
- Welkom message
- Induction (deep relaxation)
- Suggestion (depending to a subject)
- Waking up
Why (benefits) of self hypnosis
- A self-treatment requires almost no preparation
- A self-treatment takes just a few minutes
- You can hypnotize yourself as often as you like
- You can hypnotize yourself almost anywhere, as long as you’re not operating machinery
- Using a professional recorded self hypnosis session (MP3 or CD) is extremely cheap, fast en easy to achieve your goal